Saturday, August 30, 2008

Something Fishy is going on!!

Last week we had a funeral for Sam, the only fish at the time in the tank! We went outside and dug a hole and all said a few words. Johnathan put Sam in the grave ( since Sam belonged to him ) and then I buried Sam. We went to the pet store and let Johnathan pick out 2 new fish!
Deja'vu Yesterday Johnathan came home from school and fed his fish....a couple hours later....

Yep it was belly up!! I don't remember this one's name....let's face it, it was not here long enough for me to get attached ( not that I would with fish any way )! Johnathan was very sad about this one though! Luckily the fish was still under warranty with the pet store! Yep! PetSmart gives you a two week guarantee on all their pets. So after Davone was off from work we took the dead fish to PetSmart. I gave Davone the receipt from when I bought the fish and he took the fish to the "Fish Lady" at the store. Davone held up the bag and said " I would like to exchange this one for a live one!" So needless to say we got a free one and now there are two fish again!

If the new one (the bigger one) dies then I will think the little one Murdered him!! Watch for the updates!!! ;)

2 comments:

Charity Brown said...

Maybe Johnathan is feeing them something weird..... or maybe the little fish really is the culprit!

Joshua and Tara said...

I love your new blog header and Christmas countdown! Very cute! Poor Johnathan! It is so sad to lose a pet.