Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Hurricane in Arkansas?!?


It has rained for 3 days now!!! This is actually what is left over from Hurricane Gustav! I love rainy weather and the cooler temps are much appreciated! Kiannah has frequently asked to go outside and play in the rain like she would with Aubrey! Imanni and Johnathan HATE the rain. I think they hate the fact that they have to have " inside recess ". They don't understand that it could be worse!!! The rainy weather is great....but since I can't take Kiannah outside to play then I am forced to do some much needed cleaning! Why can't I have indoor recess? Oh well!! On the up side...the cooler temps and the fact that it is September means Christmas is fast approaching!! Yippee!

1 comment:

Charity Brown said...

Sheesh! 3 days of rain.... please don't come our way!