Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lucky number 7!!

It has been a couple days since my last post and since I don't have an exciting eventful life I have to make stuff up as I go. So I told Davone to pick a number between 1 and 10. He picked 7. So I will give you all the 7's in my life that I can think of!!! I will name the 7 things in No particular order!!
Top 7 Movies
1. The Sound of Music-I grew up watching it and I still love it!!
2. Bing Crosby's White Christmas- I watch it every chance I get
3. Coal Miner's Daughter- There is a trend with the older movies!
4. Santa Claus The Movie- I LOVED this one a child and now I force Kiannah to watch it!
5. Anne of Green Gables- There are actually 3 movies but I will just count it as one! ;)
6. The Village- I love M. Night Shyamalan
7. I am Legend- It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time!!
7 of My Best friends growing up
1 & 2. It is a tie...the first names.... Angel and Charity McGarrah! I have known them since Charity was a baby!! We grew up together and are like sisters....even though they refuse to celebrate Christmas with me this year!! :'(
3. Kim Sanders- We met in Jr. High.... We were Best Friends!!! We had a lot of fun!
4. Britney Yeager- Oh my we got into bunches of trouble together
5. Tara Norris- We had so much fun with pranks, sleepovers, and boys oh my!! I still can't believe she has 3 kids with #4 on the way... CONGRATS!!!
6. Brandy Lacey- yeah um TONS OF TROUBLE!! We were always into something!!
7. Heather MacDonald- My cousin! We didn't live close but we kept in touch the best we could!
7 Top Songs
1. Love of a lifetime by Firehouse - Charity remembers this one!!! I played it all the time!
2. Always be my baby by Mariah Carey-Brings back memories
3. Have you ever needed someone so bad by Def Leppard
4. The heart won't lie by Vince Gill and Reba McEntire
5. You are not alone by Michael Jackson
6. In this life by Colin Raye
7. What might have been by Little Texas
Top 7 comfort foods
1. French Fries- My absolute favorite!
2. Snickerdoodle cookies with cream cheese icing
3. Pizza- Pizza Hut is my Favorite
4. Strawberry Jelly on toast
5. Onion Rings
6. Chips and Salsa- From Maria's hint hint!!!
7. Pancakes
7 Friends I never see and I sometimes think about
1. Travis McGarrah-He is on his mission and coming home soon
2. Shane Jentzsch- A friend growing up, It would be nice to talk to him
3. Billy White- An old friend!
4. Brandy Lacey- We had a lot of fun growing up!! It would be fun to talk about the stories
5. Antjuan Lankford- A friend from my Senior year!!
6. Lamar Drayton- Davone's best friend and a real cool guy!
7. Jesse Pate- He took care of me and was like a big brother!!
7 Pet Peeves
1. Rude snotty people
2. People who chew with their mouth open
3. Not having the last word
4. People using up all the ice or all the toilet paper and not replacing it
5. Having to wait on people
6. People who will not repeat themselves when I tell them I didn't hear them
7. Stupid People
7 Fears
1. PUBLIC SPEAKING- I REFUSE TO DO IT!!!
2. Heights
3.Burning to death-it is tied with Drowning and Suffocating so I guess it should just be dying any way other than in my sleep!!
4. Something happening to my kids
5. Bridges Collapsing as we drive over them- I know kind of random but still freaky
6. Someone coming into my house while I am asleep- when Davone opens the bedroom door I ALWAYS jump.
7. I grew up watching unsolved mysteries and stuff like that so anything that I didn't mention can go in number 7! Hahaha I know it is cheating ..... but I get freaked out easily!!
I will stop with that for tonight!! These top 7 lists are just a few of the things I thought of. I could go on forever about me. I will search for a more interesting topic for the next time. Feel free to ask more about whatever you want to know about.

2 comments:

Charity Brown said...

This was fun to read! I might have to do a similar post if I come up with some free time!

Joshua and Tara said...

I can't believe you put me! We did have so much fun! And we were so soooo boy crazy! And, we were major pranksters! How fun it was to be young! We had a blast. I missed you so much when I moved away. Partners in crime! Innocent of course!