Monday, October 20, 2008

Tag!! I am it!!!

Well, my friend Tara, tagged me. I am not too crazy about these but since it was from such a great friend I will do it!! The rules are simple..... answer with only one word and pass it on to seven friends!!
1. Where is your cell phone? LOST

2. Where is your significant other? Bathroom

3. Your hair color? Brown

4. Your mother? Carolyn

5. Your father?Larry

6. Your favorite thing? Gospel

7. Your dream last night? None

8. Your dream/goal? Endure

9. The room you're in? Main

10. Your hobby? Crafts

11. Your fear? Violence

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Content

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. What you're not? Skinny

15. One of your wish-list items? Vacation

16. Where you grew up? Arkansas

17. The last thing you did? Typed

18. What are you wearing? PJs

19. Your TV? Big

20. Your pet? 7

21. Your computer? Laptop

22. Your mood? Anxious

23. Missing someone? Yep

24. Your car? Confused

25. Something you're not wearing? Shoes

26. Favorite store? Target

27. Your summer? OVER

28. Love someone? Eternally

29. Your favorite color? Purple

30. When is the last time you laughed? Nighttime

31. Last time you cried? Saturday

I am passing this on to: Since I don't have 7 friends on my blog list it will have to be Angel, Charity, Jane, and Tanya. I only expect 2 people to do it. We will see if I will be surprised!!

No comments: