Sunday, October 5, 2008

Road Trip!

I Love Road Trips!!!

My Best friend Angel and I on going on the road again!!
We are going this weekend to Little Rock which is only about 3 hours away. It will be Angel, Sherry #2 which is Kenny's girlfriend, Kiannah and myself. Kiannah is so excited to finally get to go see Aubrey!!! It has been almost 2 months since they have been able to see each other! We are just going down for the day but any time is better than no time!! Kiannah has missed Aubrey so much! I will have to take TONS of pictures and videos!

Then on the 22nd of this month we are planning to go to Ohio! It will be Angel, Kiannah and Myself!! Angel's brother Travis is coming home from his mission and we are driving out to welcome him home!! I am so excited. It will be 4 girls and 3 kids in one hotel room. Charity and her friend will be there too and they both will have their kids there too! What a fun slumber party!! Hopefully the kids will love us enough to sleep!! I can't wait. I have known Travis since he was born, and he just turned 21! Wow!!! That makes me feel so old! I love Angel and Charity and can't wait to get to hang out with all of them. Goldie... Angel and Charity's mom is like a second mother to me. It was all her suggestions for Angel to invite me along!! GOOD JOB GOLDIE!!!

Watch for the blogs to follow I am sure there will be a lot!!