Thursday, January 1, 2009

* 2009 *

Happy New Year!!!

I can not believe it is already 2009!
I remember when I was a kid thinking about what it would be like in 2020. With flying cars and robots that do everything for you. I thought that time period was so far away! 
2008 in review....

January: Kiannah turned 2

February: Valentines day.... #11 for Davone and I!! 

March: Participated in the IDA program 

April: Spent a lot of time outside and making memories with the neighbors ( since they were planning on moving to either Helena or Little Rock! )

May:  Wanda ( my mother-in-law ) came to visit. Trevor finally graduated from college and took his family to the Philippines to visit Johnathan turned 9

June: The Government Finally did something nice and gave us free money!! I love Rebate checks!!

July: I turned 20 something and Davone and I celebrated 4 years of marriage!

August: Davone was able to return to New York for 10 days to visit his family and friends! Kiannah's best friend moved away! :(

September: We were able to spend a lot of time with my brother while he was home on leave and we even went to a renaissance festival with him.

October: Kiannah and I were able to travel to Ohio with Angel and Aubrey to welcome Travis home from his mission and to party!!

November: Participated in a history making election!!

December: Imanni turned 11 and we had a wonderful Christmas!

I hope that 2009 will be filled with even more love and lots more adventures!! 

2 comments:

Juli said...

Glad to see the Valentine's decor on the Valentins' website :) I'm excited about the new year too :)

Charity Brown said...

Sounds like you had a pretty busy year overall! Sorry that your fun neighbors had to move away!