Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kiannah is 3!!

I wanted to do a cake.. Not just a plain cake!
I have NEVER attempted to make a cake that looked like something else and I have no equipment to do so, but I think it turned out decent!!

The best part of Kiannah's day was that her best friend in the whole world ( Aubrey ) was able to come up from Little Rock with her parents and brother!
We hadn't seen Trevor and MaryAnn and Aubrey and Coleman since Thanksgiving....Which is not long but Aubrey used to live across the hall from us and they got to see each other every day and when ever they wanted! 



They enjoyed laughing with each other and playing together! Kiannah got a lot of nice gifts ... Thanks to all who came to the party! Her grandmother Wanda sent a gift from New York since she couldn't make it.
Wanda sent Kiannah a cross necklace. It is so pretty! We don't let her wear it often in fear of her breaking the chain!  

I still can not believe my baby is 3!!!

2 comments:

Charity Brown said...

Sorry I missed this post! It's so great that the girls were able to be together for Kiannah's birthday! I especially love the pictures of the two girls laughing together! Too cute!

Joshua and Tara said...

That is a great cake! Good job! I always thought you were an artistic person! Can't believe our kids are so big...seems like we were just kids! She is a doll and looks like she really enjoyed her birthday!