Monday, February 2, 2009

How nice of them!!

Some old friends of mine decided to pay for a Carribiean vacation for myself and my bestest friend!  You want to know who these nice people are??? 

That is right the IRS!!!

My bestest friend Angel filed her taxes and decided to pay for her and I to go on a much needed and much anticipated vacation. She decided a cruise would be perfect! Who am I to complain? I mean it is free on my part. She picked me out of all the people she knows.... because she loves me!

Today.... I got some awful passport pictures taken and then went to the post office and applied for my passport. Then we did some other errands that we needed to take care of then Angel got on the computer and paid for the trip. So it is official.... We will leave April 11th and drive to Galveston Texas then board the ship on April 12th.
April 12th is Easter Sunday. I feel super bad about abandoning my husband and kids and missing Easter.... BUT I really want to go, so we will just have plan something before I leave! I can't wait to go!!!

2 comments:

Charity Brown said...

You deserve it! I'm glad you two will be able to go together! You'll have a blast!

Joshua and Tara said...

Wow!! What an amazing friend!!! You will have the time of your life!!! What ports of call will you visit? Can't wait to see all the pictures!!!