Tuesday, September 16, 2008

1 month down, How many more?





So today is the 1 month anniversary of Kiannah's best friend Aubrey moving away! Kiannah still talks about Aubrey DAILY!! I knew it would be hard on Kiannah but I really did not think it would be this hard. She talks about her and Aubrey doing things together all the time. The other night at my Mom's party Kiannah took a knife and started cutting all her food. I asked her what she was doing and she said that Aubrey wanted her to cut it. Kiannah is CONSTANTLY asking me to let her please go to Aubrey's house! I wish it was that easy! It is sad that they have to be apart and that they can not see each other but I know that Kiannah will always love her best friend! We are planning to take Kiannah to see Aubrey soon. I don't know if that will help or hurt the situation but it will be nice to see Kiannah happy and reunited with her best friend!

2 comments:

Charity Brown said...

CUTE PICTURES!!!!! I really like the one of Aubrey and Coleman, too! I hadn't ever seen that one!

Angelea said...

I miss having both the girls together also. You and I need to sit down and make definate plans for next month. It will be here before long!!!