Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A trip back in time!!

A friend of mine led me to this website where you upload a picture of yourself and then you change some things around and you can see what you would look like in the past. The time goes from the 1950 to 1990. It is way fun! Kiannah had a lot of fun looking at her pictures!They were too cute! I thought hers turned out real good!Here are mine.... Davone's pictures are hilarious!! He looks totally Dorky!!
This one reminds me of the guy off of coming to america! ( If you haven't seen it you gotta watch it it is a classic)
I will call this next one Davone with "whiteboy" hair!
Next up is Imanni.....
Afro Imanni

80's Imanni complete with the feathered hair and all!
The next two is Johnathan!

The last one for Johnathan actually looks like some pictures that I have seen in old year books of mine! WOW!!!
If you ever have enough free time and wanna have some fun check it out!
http://yearbookyourself.com/





2 comments:

Charity Brown said...

Hahaha! Those pictures are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have much else to say besides that! Freakin' hilarious!

Joshua and Tara said...

Oh my goodness! You guys look great! That is so funny! i would laugh out loud but my hubby is asleep next to me. I will have to try that. You have to print those out and save them!