Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thanks a bunch!!!

I just wanted to say "Thanks a bunch!" to my friend Charity!
Charity called me tonight and told me about an awesome deal that Shutterfly was having! I was able to order Family Christmas cards and order 50 prints. The grand total was a whopping $0.78! That is right .... Less than $1. I was worried about having a Christmas card for the "important" people, and I had been needing to get some pictures developed for a while now!
As I was looking through the pictures I realized that I need to have someone take some good pictures of the Family and I. We have never had our pictures taken together by someone who knows what they are doing, or even someone pretending like they do.
I did the best with the pictures I had! I would have done better if Charity did it for me....Maybe next year she will! HINT HINT!!! Love ya Charity!
While I am here I just wanted to say Thanks to Angel too! I really do think of Charity and Angel as sisters ( even though they kicked me out of Christmas this year! ). Angel always knows how to make me smile no matter what is going on! She is having it kinda rough right now and I just want to say that I appreciate who she is and all that she does for me and my family! Love you Angel!!!

4 comments:

Angelea said...

AHH!!! You are going to make me cry. Sob, sob. I love you too.

Charity Brown said...

Awww thanks.... if I ever end up getting a camera maybe I can take a family picture for you! And, maybe even help out with your family card! Love ya!!!!

KathiG said...

Sherry, I would love to take photos of your family, just Facebook me and let me know when y'all might have time and I'll wee what I'm doing.

KathiG said...

Good grief, I can't type worth a flip. I meant to say "see", not "wee" in the previous comment. Must be cause I've got bathroom on the brain. HA!!!