Saturday, September 13, 2008

Surprise!!

Yesterday was my Mother's Birthday! My Brother and I have been planning for weeks to throw her a surprise party. It HAD to be today.... Since he wasn't flying into town until today! Noodles Restaurant was the venue. Just a few friends, Nothing too big.... but real nice. He had VERY specific instructions about everything. Mostly about the cake. He wanted Chocolate on Chocolate with chocolate shavings, 2 layers, elegant, and Chocolate! :) So Angel and I went to order the cake. We met all of his specifications and even ordered an extra cake that was Sugar Free since after all mother is Diabetic! So here is what mine and Angel's version of the cake Kenny wanted looked like!

So surprisingly Kenny approved......I was so shocked!!!
The guest list included Kenny and his girlfriend Sherry ( lovely name if I do say so myself! ),

Then of course we can not have a party without Angel!!

Then there was Bill and Tracey ( sorry this is the best shot I got )

There was also Ruby and Barry Wells ,Thoraya Fleming, and James and Debra Quinn.




Then the Guest of Honor.... Mom and Her guest .... Dad! :)

An then there is Davone, Kiannah and I.

It was a lot of fun! We were able to pull it off without her knowing!! I had to lie a little and make a lot of phone calls ....But in the end knowing how happy it made Mom, and to see how excited that she was to have everyone there for HER!!! It was so worth it! I love my mother and I am so very thankful for all she does to bless me and my family!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Charity Brown said...

Awww! How sweet!!!! It looks like you guys had lots of fun! The cake looks yummy.... you should put pictures up of the other cake, too! Yum, yum!

Angelea said...

I finally figured it out. He looks like Mr. Clean, only with less muschles!

Tanya said...

That party looks like so much fun and um Noodles?! YUM! I miss that place so much.

Joshua and Tara said...

Your parents look so good! Looks like a great party. Fun to see Thoraya Fleming and the Wells. You have posted a ton since I last blog hopped! Good job. I need to be better. Your family is so cute