Sunday, September 28, 2008

A stunning performance!!!

Last night Davone and I joined my brother and his girlfriend to go and see... The Dark Knight.

It has been out for a while and I had been wanting to see it but when Kenny offered to treat us out to see it, I thought that it was the perfect time to see the movie since it was FREE ... for me anyways!! Thanks Kenny!!!!

I LOVE HEATH LEDGER!!!

I saw and loved the movie Broke Back Mountain! I know a lot of people have mixed feelings about that movie! I absolutely loved it. I could have done without a couple of the scenes but overall Heath Ledger did an awesome job. This is the movie that made me understand how awesome his acting capabilities are!! He was in a lot of movies and was great in ALL of them, but the depths of his acting skill was put to the test in Broke Back Mountain!!

The Dark Knight was just as awesome!! It is sad to think that my kids will grow up without seeing such a great actor!! When I think of talented actors, who can engage their audiences and make them believe they are that character Heath will always be at the top of the list!!!



2 comments:

Charity Brown said...

I concur! Great movie (Dark Knight)! I've never seen Broke Back Mountain, but I do agree that Heath Ledger is an incredible actor!

Angelea said...

Heath Ledger was HOT!!!