Thursday, September 18, 2008

A lie is.....?

I just wanted to tell my husband that I am sorry! :( I lied to him today multiple times....but in my defense it wasn't my fault!
Davone had the day off from work. The big kids stayed at my mom's house last night so we didn't have to get them up for school and Kiannah stayed here. Kiannah did not wake up til around 9:30 am.
I got up with her and then we got dressed and walked to Asbell Elementary to take the big kids their fundraiser stuff. When we got back Davone was awake so we had breakfast , which consisted of Cold Pizza!!! Yummy!!!!
I was tired so I went to the room and laid down on the bed. Davone came in as I was starting to doze off and asked if I was going to sleep but I lied and said " Nope I am just thinking! ". Hahaha I tend to lie and make stuff up when I am half asleep. It is a real bad habit but I don't know how to fix it!
I had originally went into the room around 11:00 am and I know that Davone came in a couple more times and a couple more times I had a lie to tell. I ended up sleeping until 3:15pm while he watched after Kiannah. What a great husband I have!!!!
So in this case.... A lie is a lie.... should be changed to A lie is not my fault!!!

2 comments:

Charity Brown said...

You keep talking about lying in all of your posts... is this a trend?

Sherry Valentin said...

Haha.... If I do it in my sleep then it doesn't count!!