Sunday, November 2, 2008

All good things must end!!



Our last night in town!! :(
Charity was still acting up!! I wonder about her!!
Just kidding... It has been nice hanging out with Charity and Drea!! I will miss them bunches! I enjoyed all the late night talks and apologize if I was too BOLD for anyone!!
I will NEVER in my life forget Drea's story and how darn entertaining it was! I still laugh about that to myself and my husband wonders why, out of no where I start laughing hysterically!!
If he only knew!!!
Good times with the girls!!
Below is some of the messiness of the room! This was after half of us packed up our things for our trip home!!



I can't say enough how much fun it was!! Eating cupcakes, staying up late snickering and talking, watching movies and talking about boys!! How fun!! It makes me miss the days of Young Women's classes and Young Women's camp. Maybe one day we can get the girls together for a camping trip!!
HOW FUN THAT WOULD BE!!
THANK YOU ANGEL!! For letting me ride with you and being such a great friend!!!
THANK YOU GOLDIE!! For suggesting to Angel that she invite me!!
THANK YOU CHARITY AND DREA!! For putting up with me for the time that you did!!
THANK YOU ALL!!! For the great memories and fun times!!!

1 comment:

Charity Brown said...

You're welcome! Haha! Thanks to you, too!