Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I've got the best!!!

Everyone should know by now that I have the best family EVER!!!

I am sure though that few people also know that I have the Best Visiting Teacher EVER!!!!!! For those of you who are not of my faith .... A Visiting Teacher is a Woman (usually 2) from Church who come over to visit once a month. They usually come over and visit for a while and then they will also share a spiritual message as well. I always look forward to my Visiting Teacher coming! She is the Best!! Her messages are ALWAYS inspired and ALWAYS are full of help for whatever issues I am facing in my life! While chatting I can always tell that she genuinely cares! I usually always feel like I don't fit in but my Visiting Teacher is the best!! I love the friendship that she shares with me and the joy I feel when she visits!! I am thankful for the Relief Society program and the sisterhood that comes because of it!!

2 comments:

Charity Brown said...

How sweet!

Juli said...

That is so wonderful! I'm glad you put that up. Way to share the gospel on your blog too.