Monday, November 24, 2008

Keepin it real with Kiannah!!



Name and Meaning: Kiannah Marie Valentin. Davone and I could not agree on a name to save our lives! I wanted to name her Kenya! I love the name Kenya and I have always wanted to go to Africa!!!!! Davone on the other hand HATED Kenya for a name and has NO plans to ever go to Africa! I knew that her middle name just had to be Marie, after my Grandmother Marie Northrop. I am not sure how but somehow we managed to agree on Kiannah and I liked how it sounded with the middle name. Kiannah is Hawaiian for God is gracious. I just looked it up and Marie is Hebrew for bitter.... My Grandmother was NOT bitter and I don't think Kiannah is either!

Age: 2 years and 319 days ... She turns 3 on January 11th which is ALSO Charity's birthday!!!

Nicknames: I don't really give my kids nicknames but I do call her Kiki ( which in the Philippine language that her best friend's parents speaks Kiki is a term referring to Vagina ). I also call her KiKers and Baby girl

Favorite Activities: Kiannah loves to paint! Almost everyday she asks to paint! She loves to sing songs and actually will sing in her sleep. It is so darn cute!!! She loves to play video games on her Vsmile ( which I have to say she inherited from her Father!! ). She loves being Dramatic and being the clown of the situation!!

Favorite Foods: She loves Corndogs! Everyday when she wakes up she asks for Corndogs. She also loves cereal with marshmallows but she will eat the other stuff if she has too! She loves Green beans , ANY type of noodles, Lumpia ( thanks to her best friend's mother!! ) and she loves Bananas!!!

Least Favorite Foods: Mushrooms ( which I don't blame her for )... Last time she had one she gagged and almost threw up! Regular milk!! I say Regular milk because she is Lactose intolerant and the littlest amount of milk will mess her up for days!! She is cool with cheese and yogurt it is just milk!!

Favorite Book: Any Christmas book!!! She loves looking for "Hoho" which translates to Santa Claus to normal people!! She also loves the Hymn book from church! She always wants her own and for no one to touch it!

Favorite Music: I know I will shock NO ONE with this but she loves Christmas Songs! You know Jingle Bells, Silent Night, O holy night, Santa Claus is coming to town, etc., etc., etc.! She also loves Twinkle Twinkle, Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam, and Wheels on the bus

Favorite Toys: She loves her Wal~Mart shopping cart that she got for her Birthday last year! She also loves her mega blocks and Barbie dolls!

Favorite Item of Clothing: I don't know... If I HAD to pick I would say she loves her PJ's and anything that Aubrey gave her or that matches something Aubrey has!

What makes her happy: Kiannah loves watching movies! Any Christmas movie and Willy Wonka are her Favorites right now! She loves holding and playing with animals...Too bad my cats HATE being picked up! She loves seeing Aubrey! Aubrey is her best friend! Aubrey used to live next door and so they would see each other EVERY day but now Aubrey lives in Little Rock which is 3 hours away! So needless to say she is happy when she gets to see Aubrey! She loves ridding her bike and going to the park as well!

What makes her sad: The typical getting in trouble but most importantly... When someone new gets on to her or someone who hardly ever gets on to her finally gets on to her! She is also VERY dramatic! She can make herself cry! She also will watch a movie and if it has the slightest bit of sadness she will cry or make herself cry! She also gets sad that Aubrey lives so far away!


1 comment:

Charity Brown said...

Hahahaha... I had no idea she already cries in movies!!! Just wait until she's older. She'll be a blubberer! Too cute!!!