Monday, November 17, 2008

Is it Christmas yet?

I LOVE Christmas!!!
I am finally going to pull the Christmas decorations out of the closet this weekend!! I have been waiting for this all year!!!
I had been wanting to get the tree out for a while now! We had our Enrichment meeting at church and it was all about Christmas! We made some really cute crafts and sung Christmas songs. I loved it so much that when I got home that night I dug out a couple of the Nativity scenes that I had in my closet! :) I have enjoyed going to the stores and hearing Christmas music playing!!! I went to Kmart the other night and saw that they are selling a "Charlie Brown" Christmas tree....


I don't know where else they sell them but I HAVE to have one!!! Christmas is not complete without Charlie Brown and his Christmas tree and to have my own .... maybe Santa can get me one!! It is just the cutest thing ever!!!
Also not only does Kmart have Charlie Brown Christmas trees but they have Lay-a-way and Sears just started Lay-a-ways back too!! I am glad some companies want to help people who are broke!!! Plus Lay-a-ways will help people not charge things on credit!! If you can't pay it off in 2 months then you don't need it!!!!!!
(: UNLESS IT IS CHARLIE BROWN"S CHRISTMAS TREE!!!!! :)

No comments: