Tuesday, November 4, 2008

History has been made!!


Although he was NOT my choice for many reasons ( which I will NOT debate with ANYONE ) I am excited for the history that has been made tonight!!
My husband and many other African-American children grew up with people telling them that they could be anything if they tried hard enough!! How awesome it is for them to finally see that they can!
It is nice to finally see that the leadership of our great country knows no color boundaries!!
I am saddened that the man who I voted for did not win the election, it is too late now to do anything about that. Even though my new President is not who I wanted .... I know that Heavenly Father is still in control no matter who is elected!!
By following the teachings of the Prophet and praying A LOT I know that my family and I will be able to survive until a new man or woman is elected!!
HOW ABOUT ROMNEY FOR 2012!!!!!

3 comments:

Angelea said...

I just hope that this country doesn't go in the toilet over this. I guess Romney can straighten it all out in four years!!! Right!?!

Charity Brown said...

Hahahahaha! That's almost exactly how I ended my post!!! Check it out! We're twinkies!

Juli said...

I totally agree with this whole post