Wednesday, November 5, 2008

He is checking his list ....


According to my Christmas countdown on my blog ( Thank you Charity ).... Santa should be checking his list right about now!!
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!
My dream Christmas would take place in a cabin in the mountains with lots of snow!! I love Christmas movies and Christmas decorations!! I love being able to do stuff for people and have them wonder who it came from!
Every year at Christmas we have very little money but will have even less this year!!
The store that Davone works at is closing and he informed me that they should be totally shut down BEFORE Christmas! I worry about how to put together all the trimmings of Christmas for the KIDS!!
All the kids are begging for a Wii .... yeah that one is not going to happen!! They are IMPOSSIBLE for me to find and afford!!
Kiannah is really wanting Clippo for Christmas....I think she would have fun with a light bright too! Imanni is wanting anything to do with Barbies....Kiannah LOVES playing with them with her! I know some people will think that Imanni is too old to play with Barbies but as long as she is happy and content with Barbies she isn't outside trying to talk to boys!! ( I DREAD THAT TIME ) Johnathan....who knows what he wants. For his Birthday he wanted a crystal growing kit and metal detector, so who knows he is silly!!
Hopefully Santa will have enough room on the sleigh for Imanni and Johnathan and Kiannah to at least have 3 presents each!! If not then I have a bag of charcoal that I can split up between the three of them!!! :)
The Christmas season is what I look forward too ALL year!!
Maybe the Christmas movies should start tonight!!!

1 comment:

Charity Brown said...

Maybe Davone could find a seasonal stocking job at Toys R Us or something and then you could have the extra cash AND employee discount???