Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Kiannah's BFF is 3!!!



I can not believe that it has been 3 years!!



That means Kiannah's birthday is right around the corner!
Aubrey.... for those of you who have NO CLUE is Kiannah's BEST FRIEND!!
Aubrey and Kiannah have learned how to walk together and learned how to talk together ( still working on that one :) ). They have enjoyed their first snow outing together, enjoyed their first birthdays together, and their first road trips together! They have enjoyed many, many things together! Kiannah LOVES Aubrey!!
Aubrey had moved to Little Rock ( about 3 hours away ) a couple months ago. Kiannah was lost without her!
Angel, Kiannah, and I were able to go and visit Trevor, MaryAnn, Aubrey, and Coleman Yesterday!
November 10th...Aubrey's birthday! So far her parties were #1 was a princess theme! #2 was a jungle safari theme and this year #3 was Spongebob! We had a little snag with Kiannah! She didn't really understand where her presents where! We finally got her to understand that her birthday is not until January! I guess it is hard to wait for something so exciting!!



I am thankful to the McGarrah family ( most of them ;) ) for letting my family be part of theirs! I have had such good times with them and I am grateful that now my kids get to grow up with their kids!

No comments: