Monday, November 24, 2008

On a side note....

My friend Charity tagged me on her blog!


For those of you who have no clue I will fill you in on Charity!
Charity and I go way back! We first met in Colorado. She doesn't remember, she was not even a year old yet. Wow! We grew up around each other! I was not the best of influences on her or her sister Angel ...but their mother ( shout out to Goldie!! ) never forbid ( at least to my knowledge ;) ) them to hang out with me .... maybe she should have!! Hahaha
Anyways, Charity and Angel and I would talk and laugh and hang out! When I had my kids ( the oldest two ) ...Charity and Angel and Tanya ( Tanya is a friend from church!! ) would babysit for me! Charity is the one the got me into blogging to begin with! If I didn't know any better I would swear she was related to Martha Stewart! Charity is so darn talented it makes me sick!! She can take scraps of food and boil them and season them and turn it into a 5 star meal!! :) Not really but you get the point!
She tagged me on her blog ... the tag has to deal with kids!! Davone said I should do one separate blog for each kid just so that they have their own!! So watch for them!!!

1 comment:

Charity Brown said...

Holla!!!!!!!!! That's a funny picture!