Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tagged again?!

I was reading a blog of a friend and she announced at the end that if you were reading it and had a blog then you were tagged!
This one is a little different!! You take the 4th picture from the 4th album and the 6th picture from the 6th album!
The first one is when Davone went out with the Missionaries to teach an investigator. Elder Jurgensmeier and Elder Davis were the Missionaries at the time! Elder Jurgensmeier has since left. I took this picture so that I could email their families and let them know their sons are okay!! I know that when my son leaves to serve his mission that I would LOVE for someone to take the time and update me and honestly let me know how he is doing! So I try to return the favor!! I know their mothers and fathers worry about if they are getting fed and on holidays and on their birthdays if someone cared enough to do something for them!



The next one is of my lovely husband AGAIN.....
This one was from the 6th album of when we went to Kansas City Missouri with my brother and his girlfriend. On Day 2 of the trip we stopped to look at the fountain at a park! Davone being the lovely and entertaining person he is posed for this picture!! You have to know him to fully appreciate it!



So if and when anyone reads this you are offically tagged as well!!

2 comments:

Charity Brown said...

I love how the last picture of Davone makes it look like he's peeing! hahahahahaha! Had you noticed that?

Tay said...

DAVONE!! I LOVE IT! That is a beautiful pic man! -Taylor